What Are Barbiturates?
A barbiturate is a drug that acts as a central nervous system depressant, and can therefore produce a wide spectrum of effects, from mild sedation to death. Barbiturates are effective as anxiolytics, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants, but have physical and psychological addiction potential. They are generally known as sedative-hypnotics, which generally describes their sleep-inducing and anxiety-decreasing effects.
Examples of Barbiturates
- Amobarbital (Amytal Sodium): Downers, blue heavens, blue velvet, blue devils
- Pentobarbital (Nembutal): Nembies, yellow jackets, abbots, Mexican yellows
- Phenobarbital (Luminal): Purple hearts, goof balls
- Secobarbital (Seconal): Reds, red birds, red devils, lilly, F-40s, pinks, pink ladies, seggy
- Tuinal: Rainbows, reds and blues, tooies, double trouble, gorilla pills, F-66s
Amytal Sodium Pulvule 222 (200mg)$150.00 – $750.00
Amytal Sodium Capsules (60mg)$150.00 – $750.00
Phenobarbital 97.2mg Tablets$117.00 – $240.00
Seconal Sodium Secobarbital Capsules (100mg)$180.00 – $576.00
Nembutal Powder (Pentobarbital)$150.00 – $800.00
Nembutal Oral Solution (Pentobarbital) – 250mg/ml$350.00 – $900.00
Amytal Sodium Powder 500mg (Amobarbital) for InjectionProduct on sale